Who can Become SloopEngine Customers?
Any organization looking to simplify IT operations and team management are an eligible customer for SloopEngine. The size of your organization or company doesn't matter. Generally, SloopEngine is a solution for IT operations, team management, and access control, it could be used by:
- Small and medium-sized businesses
- Large enterprises
- IT departments of different organizations
- Cloud service providers
- Software development
- IT consulting firms
- Educational institutions
- Government agencies
- Banks and Financial Institution
How to Get Started with SloopEngine?
Getting started with SloopEngine is simple. Go to the SloopEngine website and signup to create your new account. For more information, refer to the SloopEngine's Getting started documentation.
What are Highlights of SloopEngine?
- Restrict developers from downloading the source code for software development.
- Provides a web-based integrated development environment for coding and collaboration
- Allows for the creation and management of projects, assignments, and tasks
- SSH Key Management
- SSH Access Management
- SSH Logging and Auditing
- Track team events and infrastructure activities.
- Live chat
- No need for server agents and browser plugins
- More secure and efficient way to manage teams and track productivity
These are some of the highlights of SloopEngine, which provides a comprehensive solution for organizations to manage and secure access to resources, track and audit activity, and facilitate collaboration and productivity.
Is My Data Safe with SloopEngine?
Yes, your data will be secure in SloopEngine infrastructure. SloopEngine encrypts the data at rest and transit, which means your data is stored in an encrypted storage medium and flows through an encrypted network.
How SloopEngine Handles My Private SSH Key?
SloopEngine decrypts the private SSH key and loads it into the memory while establishing an SSH connection to your servers. The private key gets deleted from the memory after the SSH connection is closed. SloopEngine never stores a private SSH key in the flat file.
Does SloopEngine Store My Credit/Debit Card Information?
No. SloopEngine does not store or save your credit/debit card information anywhere. The entire payment process is handled through the payment gateway provider.