Create SloopEngine Account
SloopEngine Account is a top-level entity created after successful signup. An account is exactly tailored for an organization or a company. Please read the SloopEngine Account documentation to know more.
- Visit the SloopEngine website to sign up and create a free account.
- Your SloopEngine account will need to be approved by the team.
- Once your account is approved, you will receive an email with your login credentials and a link to the account portal.
- Use the provided link to access the SloopEngine account portal and log in with your credentials.
After logging in, you can onboard members of your organization. For more information, see the SloopEngine User documentation.
Create SloopEngine Workspace
The SloopEngine Workspace is an environment that includes important resources like credentials, nodes, repositories, permissions, tickets, SSH sessions, and IDE sessions. For more information, refer to the SloopEngine Workspace documentation.
- Access your SloopEngine account dashboard and locate the Workspaces section.
- To create a new Workspace, click on the CREATE WORKSPACE button, enter the required information, and then click the Save button.
After creating a workspace, add users to it in order to give them access and the ability to manage the resources within the workspace. For more information, see the SloopEngine User documentation.