What is IDE Session?
An IDE Session allows the User to launch server-backed IDE to write source code on web browser code editor. A User can launch new IDE Session from the Rule assigned to him.
Further proceeding, we assume that you are already in a particular Stack view and not in the Dashboard view.
Launch IDE Session
- Navigate to the My Rules view by clicking the Rule icon on the left side menu bar in the Stack view.
- Click the Identity icon of the Rule from which you want to launch an IDE Session.
- Copy the SSH public key in the popup and add it in the profile settings of your Git service provider.
- Click the IDE icon of the Rule from which you want to launch an IDE Session.
- You will get into the Launch IDE Session form.
SloopEngine supports major Git service providers, which include GitHub, Bitbucket, and GitLab.