What is Account?
An Account is a top-level entity created in SloopEngine after successful signup. A SloopEngine Account is exactly tailored for an organization or a company.
SloopEngine provides a unique portal URL for every Account created in it. If you have created a new Account, try to bookmark the portal URL in your web browser so that you don't have to remember it while accessing the SloopEngine portal.
Whoever created the SloopEngine Account becomes a User with the admin role. If you are a User with admin role, you can start adding your team members as Users. While adding team members to your Account, you can set roles based on their designation in your organization.
- Go to the SloopEngine website and signup to create your free trial Account.
- Your Account will be pending for approval by the SloopEngine team.
- You will get an email containing the Account portal URL, once your Account is approved.
- Go to your SloopEngine portal using the Account portal URL.
- You will get into the User Login form.
The portal URL is unique for every Account that has been created on SloopEngine. You can login to your Account only via the portal URL. So, please make a note of your Account portal URL, else contact customer support.
- Navigate to Settings view by clicking the Manage Account dropdown menu on the top menu bar.
- Toggle the ON/OFF switch of the feature you want to enable or disable.
Add Trusted IP
- Navigate to Trusted IPs view by clicking the Manage Account dropdown menu on the top menu bar.
- To add a new Trusted IP, click the plus icon on the left side menu bar of the Trusted IPs view.
- You will get into the Add Trusted IP form.
- Navigate to Profile view by clicking the Manage Account dropdown menu on the top menu bar.
- You will get into the Account Profile form.